Do you have a long scarf? Here are a few quick and easy ways to wear it:
1. Drape it around your neck and let the long ends hang down in the front.
Here's version two. Just as quick and easy:
1. Drape the scarf around your neck, starting in the front this time, with one end longer than the other.
2. Bring the ends around to the front.
3. Take the longer end and toss it over your shoulder.
And for version three:
1. Drape the scarf around your neck
2. Then take the ends and wrap then around you neck once more.
3. You can also loosen the scarf at your neck so you have a cowl neckline.
And there you have it. Three more easy ways to wear your scarf.
Bosna #7 Done-a-roo
2 days ago